Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Almost finished with my Carlos Santana collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drew

Apr 3, 2010
Here's my Santana collection:

Santanas-1.jpg

Santanas1-1.jpg

I need the red!!!!!

I'm sending the Super off hoping for at least a 9. :flex:

I have about 9 Santana golds I'll be selling along with alot of blues and xfractors. If interested contact me.

Drew

Apr 3, 2010
Also looking for the 9.5 with 10 auto Blue and Gold. However I've sent 8-9 Golds off and the 9/9 was the best I got (got 3 of them).

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Nice stash. I dont know how the top 2 autos got 10's they clearly run off the card. They blantantly missed those. I think that orange may have been mine.

GL

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
First off, awesome cards.

But four of those have the auto running off the card. Two are 9 autos, two are 10 autos.

Much like their magazines and their website, their grading is a total joke. That's worse than the Strasburg Super

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
I came here with the sole purpose of checking the autograph grades and was wowed by the collection.

Dirty dirty.

Anyways, man, the autograph grades are a bit of a joke. Have you tried to contact Beckett about their actual standards on these? If I paid them X dollars to grade a card and they decided that my auto was a 9 but Mr. I Submit 10K a week deserved a 10 autograph, I'd flip.

Drew

Apr 3, 2010
pigskincardboard said:
I came here with the sole purpose of checking the autograph grades and was wowed by the collection.

Dirty dirty.

Anyways, man, the autograph grades are a bit of a joke. Have you tried to contact Beckett about their actual standards on these? If I paid them X dollars to grade a card and they decided that my auto was a 9 but Mr. I Submit 10K a week deserved a 10 autograph, I'd flip.

Sometime tomorrow I'll scan all of my graded Santana's. You think these are a joke? I have an 8 Auto that looks better than the 10s.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
I don't have any problem with how they grade the ending line on his auto. It's not like anything letter wise is missing in his auto. The biggest joke is when they grade faded and streaky/bubbled autos 10's that look like pure crap.

ahodge84

Jun 12, 2010
Lincoln, NE
That's a hell of a collection... nice! I hope that you land the super...

BTW, I was thinking the same thing about the AUs when I looked over the scans. A joke indeed.

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
ahodge84 said:
That's a hell of a collection... nice! I hope that you land the super...

BTW, I was thinking the same thing about the AUs when I looked over the scans. A joke indeed.

I know the '09 superfractors were weak-sauce, but the super is right there, boss. ;)

Members online

Latest posts