Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

And Twins! (The Twins talk and pick-up thread).

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Nice Perkins stuff Tom
Did u run into Taylor Beske, paging Taylor Beske of Redwood Falls, please come to the information booth, Taylor Beske.........

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Nice Perkins stuff Tom
Did u run into Taylor Beske, paging Taylor Beske of Redwood Falls, please come to the information booth, Taylor Beske.........

Thanks! I haven't met Taylor in person before, so I'm not sure if I saw him there or not. I am friends with one of the Twins people who was there working the line (work with him at Gopher Sports Marketing) so I was talking with him for awhile after I got done with the signings.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
Got my bobblehead from the game last night, unfortunately it is pretty beaten up. There is a mark on the face that isn't supposed to be there, and part of the hammer handle chipped off. Pretty disappointed, but I figure if I even tried to email the Twins there isn't anything they can do about it. I did end up getting IP Autos from Wei-Yin Chen, Brady Anderson, and Manny Machado so that was pretty cool. Just got home from the Glen Perkins signing as well. There was absolutely no line. I got threw the line 2 times in 15 minutes. Should have brought a couple more things to get signed but oh well. Also got the Joe Nathan TTM the other day, so a pretty nice couple of days here!

They could swap your bobble as they had a few left over I'm sure

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Thanks! I haven't met Taylor in person before, so I'm not sure if I saw him there or not. I am friends with one of the Twins people who was there working the line (work with him at Gopher Sports Marketing) so I was talking with him for awhile after I got done with the signings.

I think I saw you there. You were wearing a Gophers sweatshirt.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
They could swap your bobble as they had a few left over I'm sure

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Yeah I just sent them an email with a couple pictures today to see if there is anything they could do. No worries if they can't, just kinda sucks since that's why I bought tickets to the game.

I think I saw you there. You were wearing a Gophers sweatshirt.

Yes I was!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Yeah I just sent them an email with a couple pictures today to see if there is anything they could do. No worries if they can't, just kinda sucks since that's why I bought tickets to the game.

Yes I was!

Only reason I picked you out was because I saw the ticket stub and I remembered you saying something about getting one done.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Something about how Span was "upset" that Perk wasn't following him on Twitter. It was pretty funny. Perk said he might follow Span again if he stops saying "Good morning" every day or something like that.

Of course he was joking and such.

I think I remember reading that conversation on Twitter, pretty funny :lol:

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
love seeing morneau with 3 rbis already in this game!

and on another thought would anybody be interested in this helmet? all autos were obtained by me at twinsfest, auto party, and twins caravans
has from my count 58 autos
can get a list together if anyone is interested

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Looking at a game to go too... Looks like if I make it, it'll be the 27th of June against the Royals.

What's the graphing like on Thursday's? I'd probably be going for the Royals.

Gates will open 1:30 before the game starts on Thursdays, so you will get in right when the Royals are starting BP. Normally you can get guys after they take BP or when they come in from the field. Last year I got Alex Gordon from the Royals.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
It's really great to see Aaron Hicks finally have a game like this! Hopefully this will be a springboard for the rest of the season for him. 2 HRs and robbing Adam Dunn of a HR as well!

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
null_zps27ec2d5b.jpg

Members online

Latest posts