Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone going to the "East Coast National"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Just found out about this show from August 15th to 18th in White Plains, NY. Some cool signers (for Giants fans!) :)

Anyone going?

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I hope to be there at least one day, possibly more. Got a few cards to submit to BGS in hopes of sub-bumps so would be great to get there Thursday before the rush and possibly come back either Friday or Sunday.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I hope to be there at least one day, possibly more. Got a few cards to submit to BGS in hopes of sub-bumps so would be great to get there Thursday before the rush and possibly come back either Friday or Sunday.

Are you familiar with the area? I'm in New Jersey and have no clue how to get to White Plains.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
friday or early sat is possible anyone wanna meet up holla

hey married David You are ya going

Eric ??

Last edited:

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
It would have to be the 18th for me. I want to meet Lawrence Taylor and Mark Bavaro.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Are you familiar with the area? I'm in New Jersey and have no clue how to get to White Plains.

Depends on the specific area you are coming from, but it should not be too difficult to get there (although MapQuest/Google Maps is probably more of a help than I am, unless you have a specific question).

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Depends on the specific area you are coming from, but it should not be too difficult to get there (although MapQuest/Google Maps is probably more of a help than I am, unless you have a specific question).

I just checked and don't think I can go. Was counting on the trains being able to get me there. Oh well...

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
http://www.nyshows.org/white-plains-show/future-show/

This is the biggest show of the year in ny/nj with 450 tables.

The auto lineup is really strong.

Beckett will be grading on site (rcr)

Just for giggles, look at the auto guest lineup. One of the cards shown is an Un issued proof version. Any idea which one?

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
It's cool. I can get a train into NY, but looks like I can't do much from there. Eh, there's always next year!

I imagine there will be people coming from NYC, maybe someone on the boards can get you a ride.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
It's cool. I can get a train into NY, but looks like I can't do much from there. Eh, there's always next year!

If you can take a train into NY from where you are, then you can take a train directly to the show from Grand Central Station.

The White Plains train station is within walking distance from the Westchester County Center.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Isn't every National an East Coast National =\

The National is usually in Chicago or somewhere in that area although there are nice shows in While Plains every few months with the ECN the largest of them.

Members online