Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone going to the "East Coast National"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
Ty: Metro North drops you off within walking distance of the East Coast National. I know several collectors who came up from NY City that way

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I'm debating whether the 140+ mile trip each way would be a sane idea. I start a week of paid vacation on Sunday, and there's no shows in my area going on while I'm off work.

Sportsnutcards

May 4, 2009
Belmar, NJ
Are you familiar with the area? I'm in New Jersey and have no clue how to get to White Plains.
Hey Ty, it takes me about an hour and a half to get to White Plains from my shop (in Belmar), so Manasquan should be about the same. I usually just take the Parkway to the end and then take the NY State Thruway across the Tappan Zee Bridge to white plains. If you go in the morning there is not to much traffic going up and you might hit a bit coming back.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Gaylord Perry is signing for free which reminds me of a story I over heard a while back.

Instead of a pic of Perry, the promoter showed a jar of vasoline on the flyer.

That upset a collector because he thought the show was making fun of Perry's sexuality.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
You would think if they had it a month or later than the natty they would get a lot more people showing up and willing to spend money. A lot of people's pocket books have got to be hurting right now.

I imagine that most people don't think of attending both but I agree, especially dealers in the NY area who fly in for the Nats.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
What's the best way to get there? Is there anywhere to park and take a train in, coming down 95 S from RI? Or is it better to just drive in (95 to 287 looks like the way)? What kind of parking is there? My girlfriend keeps telling me that I should go, so I think I may head down on Sunday.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Bumping thread, show starts tomorrow (Thursday) and ends Sunday.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts