Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Be honest, do u want Razor to succeed in the baseball market

Do you want Razor to succeed in the baseball market?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
HoustonTeams4Me said:
NECpilgrims8 said:
Incline Investments said:
Why don't people realize, that if RAZOR fails, Topps can go back to producing their same shatty product as before? RAZOR scared Topps into getting it's shat together this year, and Topps put together a solid product.

Competition is great!

They did NOT put together a solid product. In fact, it's a shatty product masked by a decent auto checklist. The base set is complete crap and the few names with potential have an uphill battle to say the least. They also have a LONG way to go in terms of return investments.

Anyone that says they outright want Razor to fail is a moron. Yea, I said it - moron.

Competition is a great thing for this hobby. It stops the companies that are run by monekys don't hit us with the poop they constantly throw around. A company that takes risks and listens to the consumer keeps the other companies on their toes. It keeps them from resting on their laurels.

I don't want them to fail (as stated in my previous post) but isn't calling someone a "moron" for having an opinion a bit harsh? Maybe those that marked that option in the poll disagree with your sentiment (as there could be a partial explanation in your own explanation on BDP's crummy base set, because Razor basically signed the entire first round to thier exclusive contract's (as I'm sure Topps didn't want to be forced into a bidding war). Personally I don't agree with those that hope for Razor's failure but I'm not going to "bash, bait, or call them out" because thier opinion differs from my own....

no, morons have moronic opinions

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
cgilmo said:
HoustonTeams4Me said:
NECpilgrims8 said:
Incline Investments said:
Why don't people realize, that if RAZOR fails, Topps can go back to producing their same shatty product as before? RAZOR scared Topps into getting it's shat together this year, and Topps put together a solid product.

Competition is great!

They did NOT put together a solid product. In fact, it's a shatty product masked by a decent auto checklist. The base set is complete crap and the few names with potential have an uphill battle to say the least. They also have a LONG way to go in terms of return investments.

Anyone that says they outright want Razor to fail is a moron. Yea, I said it - moron.

Competition is a great thing for this hobby. It stops the companies that are run by monekys don't hit us with the poop they constantly throw around. A company that takes risks and listens to the consumer keeps the other companies on their toes. It keeps them from resting on their laurels.

I don't want them to fail (as stated in my previous post) but isn't calling someone a "moron" for having an opinion a bit harsh? Maybe those that marked that option in the poll disagree with your sentiment (as there could be a partial explanation in your own explanation on BDP's crummy base set, because Razor basically signed the entire first round to thier exclusive contract's (as I'm sure Topps didn't want to be forced into a bidding war). Personally I don't agree with those that hope for Razor's failure but I'm not going to "bash, bait, or call them out" because thier opinion differs from my own....

no, morons have moronic opinions

Okay, gotcha :D

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I hope Razor does well.
As others have written, competition is great for improving products and gives us more options.
And Brian Gray's interactivity with collectors is awesome.
However, I'm not a fan of exclusive player contracts since it means fewer choices of different players' cards.

Members online

Latest posts