Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bought one last Ali piece for the collection.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
Hi Guys/Gals,

Decided to add one last Ali piece to the collection. Hope to be done after this one for a bit. Thanks for looking and sorry for the not so great picture.

jordanaliwoods-1.jpg

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
WOWOWOW I have that in my office and its SICK. Everyone that comes in looks at like like holy shizzle :D Thank you for sharing.

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
Snyper said:
Mother of God.................. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thanks Snyper. Been awhile since I have seen one of your posts. I'm sure you are on here but never seem to run into your posts like the past. Take care.

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
nyc3 said:
WOWOWOW I have that in my office and its SICK. Everyone that comes in looks at like like holy shizzle :D Thank you for sharing.

That is where this piece is going. Thanks for the nice comment nyc3.

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
PujolsCollector said:
frzg said:
I would LOVE to hear what you paid, simply because I now reallllly want that above my desk.
http://store.upperdeck.com/store/Signed ... 0566?Args=
heres a link to one on UD

The UD ones seem to be way overpriced after doing some research. I did a deal with a guy off ebay and was able to get it for $3100. I know some here think that is too much, but there was no one willing to go any less. You won't regret it frzg if you get one for the office.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
bmp1 said:
PujolsCollector said:
frzg said:
I would LOVE to hear what you paid, simply because I now reallllly want that above my desk.
http://store.upperdeck.com/store/Signed ... 0566?Args=
heres a link to one on UD

The UD ones seem to be way overpriced after doing some research. I did a deal with a guy off ebay and was able to get it for $3100. I know some here think that is too much, but there was no one willing to go any less. You won't regret it frzg if you get one for the office.
Thats really not that bad price wise, I don't think there is anyway that it can lose value really.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
As a Civil War buff, I must say the Robert E Lee & Ulysses S Grant dual cut auto is the coolest thing I have ever seen in my lifetime! I would pay money just to be able to hold it :lol:

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
sigma_chi said:
As a Civil War buff, I must say the Robert E Lee & Ulysses S Grant dual cut auto is the coolest thing I have ever seen in my lifetime! I would pay money just to be able to hold it :lol:

:lol: That card is still my favorite in the collection.

Latest posts