Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BRAVES CLINCH NL WILDCARD!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
This is gonna be like a Cleveland Browns drive.

3 and out

I can't find much hope at all

Way to be a fan... Remember no gave the Tigers a chance in 2006 to beat the Yankees...

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
cgilmo said:
This is gonna be like a Cleveland Browns drive.

3 and out

I can't find much hope at all

I think you guys get game 3 at home in front of a first round Atlanta playoff sell out of 12,000 fans.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
chippernate said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
JoshHamilton said:
Good for them. I don't think I've ever run across an obnoxious/arrogant Braves fan

Sadly, I feel the same way. There are two teams in particular that I hope do not go far, not because I dislike either team, but rather, because there are too many obnoxious fans of each on here that are so blinded by their enormous biases to even consider their own irrationality sometimes.

That aside, I'll be pulling for either the Braves or any of the AL teams other than the Twins.

Why not the twins?

I'm a Tiger fan so that's part of it, but even before I liked the Tigers I hated the Twins. Not sure why.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
chippernate said:
kdailey4315 said:
I would have preferred to play the Reds but I'll take the Braves. This is going to be a great series. The Braves won the season series 4-3 but this is a very different Giants team the Braves took 2/3 from the first week of August. GAME ON!
Since Hudson pitched today does anyone know who's pitching game 1?
Derek lowe should start
Ew.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
I would love to see Atlanta make it to the Series this year. I have always liked them, from way back in the day when they had some epic battles with Pittsburgh for the NL Pennant. That brings back some great memories. Thinking about Sid Bream motoring around third racing for home brings back chills.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
blanning71 said:
I would love to see Atlanta make it to the Series this year. I have always liked them, from way back in the day when they had some epic battles with Pittsburgh for the NL Pennant. That brings back some great memories. Thinking about Sid Bream motoring around third racing for home brings back chills.

so does looking at Otis Nixon's face and/or Glen Hubbard's beard

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Well my team is done I will go Braves/Rangers
Bobby has been a great coach I always hated facing him
I hope that Pendleton gets that job he deserves it

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Would love to see a Phillies/Braves rematch from 1993....so I will be rooting for Phils and Braves in the first round...then of course Phillies all the way! There are so many potential future HOF on the Phillies that a ring/another ring would benefit them greatly!

jet0002

Aug 7, 2008
Pelham, AL
Hallsgator said:
chippernate said:
kdailey4315 said:
I would have preferred to play the Reds but I'll take the Braves. This is going to be a great series. The Braves won the season series 4-3 but this is a very different Giants team the Braves took 2/3 from the first week of August. GAME ON!
Since Hudson pitched today does anyone know who's pitching game 1?
Derek lowe should start
Ew.

Granted he hasn't been great all year, he's 5-0 with a 1.17 ERA in September.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Warrens All Stars said:
mlbfan10 said:
I'm so freaking excited! :D :D :D :D :D

*I searched and did not see any threads on Braves clinching.*

havent you realized that they suck? ::facepalm::

I have yet to find a graceful winner or loser in Philadelphia

when they win, they degrade everyone around them

when they lose, they degrade their team's management and players

Thanks to you for furthering the stereotype.

Members online

Latest posts