Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Thursday - August 26, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
gonzaga - nice Spiller pickup.

deceptikon - I'm not usually a fan of those signed numbers, but I like that one. The frame job really makes it look good.

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
poppudaimadochi said:
Hi guys, first time poster on the FB boards; was wondering whether anyone is watching the Rams/Pats game, I can only follow it via nfl.com... is Bradford THAT good??

Was wondering the same thing. But apparently his plan tonight was to throw to the longest names he could find on his team.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
poppudaimadochi said:
Hi guys, first time poster on the FB boards; was wondering whether anyone is watching the Rams/Pats game, I can only follow it via nfl.com... is Bradford THAT good??
Welcome to the football side.

I don't know what's a bigger surprise to me right now - Bradford looking good (at least on paper, I'm only checking in on NFL.com stats), or Hoomanawanui breaking out.

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
sffanmike25 said:
poppudaimadochi said:

Was wondering the same thing. But apparently his plan tonight was to throw to the longest names he could find on his team.

at least that's a target easy to spot if you're still learning the playbook :lol:

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Mike, nice sale on the Pat White!

MAIL

$15 dlvd - wasn't a hard decision
SpillerSilverHit.jpg

2 TTMs from the former fastest player in college football - Jacoby Ford
Jacoby8x10-1.jpg

Good pic, but didn't print right. There is a good series of photos though since it was absolutely pouring and he made a nice catch only to get horse-collared
Jacoby8x10-2.jpg

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
Card Magnet said:
poppudaimadochi said:
Welcome to the football side.

I don't know what's a bigger surprise to me right now - Bradford looking good (at least on paper, I'm only checking in on NFL.com stats), or Hoomanawanui breaking out.

or the Pats defense allowing so many yards?

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Brad: Have had good luck this past week with auctions. It'll help take the edge off my travel costs later in the football season.

Very nice pickups!

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
NOOOOOOOOOOO! Sister didn't pay the cable bill, they shut us down and on the night of Jersey Shore and the Burn Notice summer finale. :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Seiya said:
NOOOOOOOOOOO! Sister didn't pay the cable bill, they shut us down and on the night of Jersey Shore and the Burn Notice summer finale. :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Bummer!

BTW, is there really another new thread on the Coffee retirement? Tell me it's a joke post...

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
One Bad Day said:
Seiya said:

Bummer!

BTW, is there really another new thread on the Coffee retirement? Tell me it's a joke post...
It's a joke post. Really.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Card Magnet said:
[quote="One Bad Day":7w7sims5]
Seiya said:

Bummer!

It's a joke post. Really.[/quote:7w7sims5]
The Coffee post is a joke, not my dilemma. :(

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Just got back from The Melting Pot, man am I full. That was some good eating. Of course, for a fat guy like myself, the chocolate fondue dessert was the best.

Members online

Latest posts