Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

GO RANGERS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Rays 1, rangers 1

Ameriplan++++champagne+botttle+++Celebrate+1st+yr.gif

It worked last year. Lets see if the champagne helps us out this year.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
MiracleMatthew said:
Rangers got lucky tonight. Shields absolutely sucks. I was at the game and honestly, after watching it I'm a lot less worried about the rangers.

Not the time of year to suck and wouldn't call it luck, Rangers played better ball tonight.

MiracleMatthew

Jan 15, 2010
Midland, TX
Mr.Whipple said:
MiracleMatthew said:
Rangers got lucky tonight. Shields absolutely sucks. I was at the game and honestly, after watching it I'm a lot less worried about the rangers.

Not the time of year to suck and wouldn't call it luck, Rangers played better ball tonight.
Well I can tell you from being at the game, that there were only a couple well hit balls aside from the homer from the rangers.. the rays played better all night, James just ******* blows.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
MiracleMatthew said:
Mr.Whipple said:
MiracleMatthew said:

Well I can tell you from being at the game, that there were only a couple well hit balls aside from the homer from the rangers.. the rays played better all night, James just fracking blows.

Please. The Rays wouldn'te ven be in the playoffs without Shields. Yes, he had a rough night. You can't say he blows though.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
wolfmanalfredo said:
vwnut13 said:
subpop77 said:
I wonder if they celebrate with Beers cuz of the Bambino?

Oh god, you just reminded me, the Rangers celebrate Canada Dry. :lol:

Canada dry gets you fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuN
:? Yea I forgot but they won't need to break it out after tomorrow :lol: and anyways they are the Texas Rangers not the Canadian Mounties.....

Members online

Latest posts