Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I've decided to sell the Mattingly collection.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lifelongfan

Aug 7, 2008
Good luck with whatever you decide--but tell me more about "I've started a University of Kentucky basketball collection"

I thought that was what you meant when I read your first post. Everyone else was advising on the financial aspect, but nobody was advising on how to cope with the emotional loss after parting with something you have obviously had a great attachment to in the past. For me, I collect Bo Jackson for the enjoyment because I went to Auburn from 1982-1986 with Bo, Barkley, and the Big Hurt and not for any financial gain. I think I would be one of those collectors who would enjoy the money (if i could get back most of what I have in my collection (and retire) ... yeah right), but would immediately re-start my Bo collection. Pray about it, think real hard about it, talk to your wife about it, then, if you still feel selling it is the right thing to do for your business, then part with a few cards at a time starting with some that you could easily replace if you change your mind in the first month or 2. Good luck in whatever path you take. :grouphug:

Members online

Latest posts