Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Mailday!] DK Recollection Auto - Thanks to BOOMO!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

Boomo. What can I say? He helps people out.
Guy comes in with this one for consignment, and Boomo knows I need it right away (you'll know why soon). He sends me a PM with what the guy wants for it. Well, my wife and I are soon to be moving into our first home (non-apartment) so money isn't something I need to be throwing around. I tell Boomo to list it, and - when I get my tax return - if it's still up that I'll buy it. I also offer to send the guy something of cash value equal to what he wanted for it (he declined). Preemptively - Boomo BUYS it for me and says he'll just hold onto it until I can pay.

Well, turns out Boomo liked my trade offer... so I sweetened it a little - and now this is MINE!

Stewart_Reco.jpg

Boomo knew I needed it.. because it's a 1 of 1. Stewart has two DKs on my checklist. Both are on 1990 DKs. Both are 1/1.
This is the gold foil 1/1 - the other is the platinum foil 1/1.

Thanks, Boomo! Didn't think I'd get this one - legit - checked off.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I love seeing a perfect match between card, collector, and collection. Great job landing it, but even more appreciation to boomo for his generosity. And a personal thanks to both of you for your parts in helping the Grace DK find its way to my PC!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Boomo is a tool and he knows it. But sometimes you can find the right tool for the right job. :twisted:
Nice job Matt

You know funny thing, I think a few years back some on here would bash him on a daily basis. Funny how time can heal all wounds. :lol:

Oh and you better know the above statement is sarcasm.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Pine Tar said:
Boomo is a tool and he knows it. But sometimes you can find the right tool for the right job. :twisted:
Nice job Matt

You know funny thing, I think a few years back some on here would bash him on a daily basis. Funny how time can heal all wounds. :lol:

Oh and you better know the above statement is sarcasm.

oh im sure i still get bashed by the people who dont really know me,
or who pissed me off. glad i could help with the card pharis, easy
to help on a piece like that.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Congrats Adam! Landing a 1/1 is priceless in and of itself, but having a great story to back it up is even better. Good job Boomo.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Great add Adam and big ups to Matt for thinking of Adam.
Ah, what a great community we have here...

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
awesome addition adam

matty is def good people and weve all been a victim to his hookups!

cant wait til baseball starts so we get the boomo yankee aj rants :lol:

dave

Members online