Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MiLB Performances 5/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
Derek Norris 1-1 HBP and single so far and Souza 1-1 double.

Skipworth adds another K. He's starting to look like Cody johnson, without the home runs. ::facepalm::

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
Invest4thefuture said:
bballcardkid said:
jbone17 said:
Betances also pitches today.

:cool:

Lets hope he completes at least 1 inning this time.

Well the real reason he didn't before (aside from an ugly outing) was because it got suspended due to rain and after that, they chose not to put him back out there.

And the 4 runs he gave up in 2/3rd innings. He was off.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Is there anyway to lookup stats for a game that is currently "delayed"? I'm on MILB.com & the Reading/Harrisburg AA game has been "delayed" in the 8th with a score of 6-4 (& I'd like to see how Micheal Taylor has done thus far but "delayed" game's do not have a link to the box score & M.Taylor's page hasn't updated), is there anyother site that display's this type of "real-time" info.? Please LMK, thanks all- Dave. :D

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
HoustonTeams4Me said:
Is there anyway to lookup stats for a game that is currently "delayed"? I'm on MILB.com & the Reading/Harrisburg AA game has been "delayed" in the 8th with a score of 6-4 (& I'd like to see how Micheal Taylor has done thus far but "delayed" game's do not have a link to the box score & M.Taylor's page hasn't updated), is there anyother site that display's this type of "real-time" info.? Please LMK, thanks all- Dave. :D

He actually left the game already after getting hit by a pitch.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
ryanhoward06 said:
HoustonTeams4Me said:

He actually left the game already after getting hit by a pitch.

You're kidding right? :| NOOOOoooooo!!! :D

Members online