Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

More NT pickups for my set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
Here are a few more for my set. I also have quite a few more on the way. Fingers and Niekro /2, Robinson /5 and Murray is 1/1

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Some stats so far

total of set 105/150 (need mostly bat cards)

41 laundry tags
29 Patches
28 Buttons

21 1/1s
71 #d to 5 or less

Impressive! I'm curious what you were collecting w the 01 Tribute n 04 Cert?

Btw I believe I still have a Pee Wee Reese /5 from NT. I'm on vacation so I'll have to check but lmk if its one you need

Ryan

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
Impressive! I'm curious what you were collecting w the 01 Tribute n 04 Cert?

Btw I believe I still have a Pee Wee Reese /5 from NT. I'm on vacation so I'll have to check but lmk if its one you need

Ryan

I am working on the master set on the 01 Tribute and with the 04 FOTG it is my favorite set ever design wise. Before I sold off my last collection in late 2005 I had over 100 FOTG auto jerseys (/5 or less) and almost a complete set of the jersey number jersey cards (#d to their jersey number). I was missing some of the biggies though like Ozzie /1, Cobb /1, Ruth /3 jersey ( I had the pants /3), etc. Eventually if there is no reason I would ever need to sell my collection (for financial purposes) I probably will take apart all my patches/tags/buttons etc and create my own custom set of 04 FOTG cards.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Pack pulled

ozzie1.jpg

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I am working on the master set on the 01 Tribute and with the 04 FOTG it is my favorite set ever design wise. Before I sold off my last collection in late 2005 I had over 100 FOTG auto jerseys (/5 or less) and almost a complete set of the jersey number jersey cards (#d to their jersey number). I was missing some of the biggies though like Ozzie /1, Cobb /1, Ruth /3 jersey ( I had the pants /3), etc. Eventually if there is no reason I would ever need to sell my collection (for financial purposes) I probably will take apart all my patches/tags/buttons etc and create my own custom set of 04 FOTG cards.

Sound like a great project .

Congrats on the pickups

Ryan

Members online

Latest posts