Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-----------Morning Thread-------------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Chris thanks for the info on the Oswalt Premier. I wonder why they go so low.

Scotty I agree

Alex sounds like a very hectic morning but at least your done soon.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
pghbuccos said:
Chris thanks for the info on the Oswalt Premier. I wonder why they go so low.

Scotty I agree

Alex sounds like a very hectic morning but at least your done soon.

No kidding...to say the least. Makes work fly by though so I truely don't mind ;) Nice Bays by the way...2009 Finest is pretty decent this year, I just got my Ryan Howard red refractor auto from Andrew's casebreak a couple days ago. Those cards really do shine huh?

MOFNY said:
Damn dump chickens!!!

Hahaha...should have fed him some alka seltzer to make it look cool :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Camping in the rainforest? They have cardshops in the rainforest? And the internet? I dont ever recall shipping anything fro ebay to the rainforest...

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
metallicalex777 said:
No kidding...to say the least. Makes work fly by though so I truely don't mind ;) Nice Bays by the way...2009 Finest is pretty decent this year, I just got my Ryan Howard red refractor auto from Andrew's casebreak a couple days ago. Those cards really do shine huh?

Topps did a great job with Finest this year and I can't wait to see this Red auto when I get it. congrats on the Howard auto your got as well.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
G'morning, gents. Busy weekend, drove up to Wisconsin to see my brother. Drove back. 1000 miles in 48 hours. I'm dragging today. Need large amounts of coffee.
HBD to your wife, Scott!
Dave- nice Bay pickups! Have fun at the game tonight.
Charlie- Love the sig!! ;)
Alex- have a great camping trip! You guys ready for the big day?! ;)
Chris- great price on a 1/1!
Joe- I read ST is an awesome movie. Might have to see it (on DVD when it comes out lol)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Dan - Hahaha...I've got a secret account with UPS and my brother has his iphone so I may be able to get some purchases done :lol: If only there is a cafe when we get there ;)

Dave(wide) - I am ready for the big day...but the wallet is getting pretty worn out ;) :lol: Honestly the only stress has been paying off EVERYTHING. Our family has been a HUGE support so far which has been so amazing but all in all we are SOOO ready for July 17th :mrgreen:

Dave(pgh) - You will not be disappointed in the red. It is the exact same red refractor technology they use for bowman chrome (from the look and feel of it) and Finest has amazing quality to the card as well.

cutnitclose

Apr 17, 2009
Good morning all...I hope everyone is doing good..Time to get back to work..I hope everyone has a good day even though it is Monday

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
cutnitclose said:
Good morning all...I hope everyone is doing good..Time to get back to work..I hope everyone has a good day even though it is Monday

Morning Sir!!! Have fun at work...Mondays are my working Fridays so I am one of the few odd ones who truely appreciate Mondays ;) :lol: How is your collection going? I see you have made quite a few pickups and trades on the trader board....

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
It will be a boring week. The last three days have kept me on my toes, and next week will be very busy. I bought a lob wedge and a new putter. The wedge was the biggest thing missing in the bag. I'm going to try to get to the range today.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
MOFNY said:
It will be a boring week. The last three days have kept me on my toes, and next week will be very busy. I bought a lob wedge and a new putter. The wedge was the biggest thing missing in the bag. I'm going to try to get to the range today.

Have fun if you go Chris...I added a lob to my set last year as well and was MORE than happy with the addition. Took a minute to get used to but I love it...if your range has tin barrels in the field try to stick a ball ontop of one, that seemed like great practice for me even though I was able to only hit 2 barrels in the full large bucket of balls I went through :lol:

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
Ye my short game seems to be the rustiest thing after the winter layoff. My putter is ancient, so a nice Nike putter will help. Plus my game from 20-60 yards out needs work. I can hit my wedge well, and I can hit my 9 iron over 170.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
metallicalex777 said:
Morning Guys!!! Work is SUPER BUSY!!! We had our whole network go down...a seagull flew into a transformer knocking out our whole buildings power which blocked up all the servers :eek: Can't wait for my 2 days off tomorrow and Wednesday. Me and the fiance get out of work early today (I will be off around 10am) and heading for a camping trip in the rainforest :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :D :grouphug: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mrs. Mainemule :grouphug: :D :mrgreen:

That is hilarious.......she'll be tickled...... ;)

Thanks Alex....

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
MaineMule said:
metallicalex777 said:
Morning Guys!!! Work is SUPER BUSY!!! We had our whole network go down...a seagull flew into a transformer knocking out our whole buildings power which blocked up all the servers :eek: Can't wait for my 2 days off tomorrow and Wednesday. Me and the fiance get out of work early today (I will be off around 10am) and heading for a camping trip in the rainforest :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :D :grouphug: HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mrs. Mainemule :grouphug: :D :mrgreen:

That is hilarious.......she'll be tickled...... ;)

Thanks Alex....

Hahaha...just don't tell her I'm the pink one :lol: Enjoy the day!!!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
MojoDan said:
Have a good time Alex.

How goes it MOFNY, Cut, Dave's 1 and 2? :lol:

good Dan. how are you and mini mojo?

I had to run to Dick's Sporting Goods to get a white Sidney Crosby t-shirt for the White-out tonight. I have a black Kris Letang t-shirt and a black Fleury jersey. I love when they have white-out nights.

here's a pic from last Wednesday's white-out...
penscaps5-6-09016.jpg

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Wow, what a sham.
If they want white, they should provide it. This is just a way to bump up Pro Shop sales :lol:

What a series that has been, though.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
they do provide white t-shirts and white towels. I just don't like they way they fit so I figured instead of wearing a plain white t like I did last week I would get one I like.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
pghbuccos said:
they do provide white t-shirts and white towels. I just don't like they way they fit so I figured instead of wearing a plain white t like I did last week I would get one I like.

Oh, then I get that. Game 1 of Celtics/Bulls they had green t-shirts on the seats, but they were all Large, so I had a similar situation.

cutnitclose

Apr 17, 2009
metallicalex777 said:
cutnitclose said:

Morning Sir!!! Have fun at work...Mondays are my working Fridays so I am one of the few odd ones who truely appreciate Mondays ;) :lol: How is your collection going? I see you have made quite a few pickups and trades on the trader board....

It really is a work in progress.. Just trying to get back into the "swing of things" My main problem is that I haven't been back long enough to know who is good to collect and/or use for trade bait.. I basically quit watching Baseball and everything when I left the hobby..I'm just lucky that I have some good friends on here to help me out or I would be really screwed.. :D

Members online

Latest posts