Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MWAHAHAHAHA (because I own all 4.2 trillion of them)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
lol thats great. i would take a pic of all your butlers and send it to him. hahah
ok, maybe I don't own 4.2 million of them, but I do own a good assortment of his 1992 cards. Such as it is, here's my "rainbow".

Base
PSATopps92_655Large.JPG

Gold
PSATopps92Gold_655Large.JPG

Gold Winner
PSATopps92GoldWinner_655Large.JPG

Pre-production sample (hand cut)
PSATopps92PPSample_655Large.JPG

Gold pre-production sample (hand cut)
PSATopps92PPSampleGold_655Large.JPG

Micro
PSATopps92Micro_655Large.JPG

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Nice! You should look for the blank back and blank front printing errors. I'm sure they're out there.
I've got them, but not graded.

C'mon, man! What is this 9 doing here? :)
No kidding!

I take what's out there. I don't have the keen eye nor do I feel like expending the resources needed to slab a nickel card and hope it comes back gem. I'll let others do it and hopefully pick them up cheap. Let someone else deal with the headache of waiting 60 days for the sub to pop.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
If someone really did this, it would actually create a demand for early 90's cards. Something that's never been done in the last 20 years.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Butler was always one of my favorite CF's growing up. He played with all out hustle all the time. I actually tried to play as hard as he did, I guess that would make him a positive role model.

brian26

Nov 12, 2010
ok, maybe I don't own 4.2 million of them, but I do own a good assortment of his 1992 cards. Such as it is, here's my "rainbow".

Gold Winner
PSATopps92GoldWinner_655Large.JPG

I remember in the Spring of '92 reading about the "flashlight" trick on rec.sport.baseball for the scratch off cards for these gold cards...thus the entire "winner" debacle. One of the great screw-ups in Topps history.

Members online