Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Hockey Pickup Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
My New Year's Resolution was to become a better hockey fan since, after all, I live in the state of hockey.

It's been going well. I have been following amateur hockey more than pros, but I enjoy every bit of it.

I am using this thread to show off the collection I will be working on. I want to track my own progress as well as show off what I get in.

I am not really limiting my collection to anything, but the things I want more than others are:

University of Minnesota-Duluth
University of Minnesota
Minnesota Wild
Sidney Crosby
Evgeni Malkin
Herb Brooks (SCSU and USA)

I will also be showing off my TTM's and IP's in this thread. I don't get to graph much hockey, but I take what I can get.

Since I don't have a pickup to start the thread off, I will show off my last IP. It was obtained sometime last August (around the time of the National Card Show)

Buzz Schneider (if I am correct)
GEDC0243.jpg

I have also met Neal Broten of the 1980 team and had him sign a puck and an 8x10 last April. I got to see his medal

Latest posts