Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Hockey Pickup Thread - June 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PittPens8771

Mar 31, 2010
newest 3 cards to my PC...I have a few other cards incoming so check back next week for more updates!

Malkin Patch/Jsy
malkin-1.jpg

Crosby jsy card
crosby.jpg

Crosby rookie year dual jsy card
P1140100.jpg

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
A couple more Bruins Young Guns and a SPA Future Watch auto in this week:

BrownYG.pngThompsonYG.pngLucicSPAFWAuto.png

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Looks like an expensive but exciting trip to the LCS. Did you just turn 1 year old G$? If so, happy birthday! :lol:

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Groat said:
Looks like an expensive but exciting trip to the LCS. Did you just turn 1 year old G$? If so, happy birthday! :lol:

Hahaha, thats an invitation to my great Nephews Bdays. Im already a great Uncle if u can believe that.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Hahaha thanks guys... but I WISH i pulled Tavares jersey numbered Ultimate RC ;) It came as an advertisement in a brochure with the SP Authentic box, its NOT the real card. My LCS has the same "card" in his showcase (and really tricked me yesterday as well) and he gave me the idea :lol:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
G $MONEY$ said:
Hahaha thanks guys... but I WISH i pulled Tavares jersey numbered Ultimate RC ;) It came as an advertisement in a brochure with the SP Authentic box, its NOT the real card. My LCS has the same "card" in his showcase (and really tricked me yesterday as well) and he gave me the idea :lol:

I've been had :lol: :lol: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts