Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Players with multiple names on cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
I've been thinking about this. Which players have you seen that have alternate names on their cards? For me, I always search for Dan* Hudson. His 2009 stuff has Dan and his other years are Daniel. Same thing with Robbie Erlin, although I don't think he has any "Robert" cards yet.

tpeichel

Oct 10, 2008
MOFNY said:
I've been thinking about this. Which players have you seen that have alternate names on their cards? For me, I always search for Dan* Hudson. His 2009 stuff has Dan and his other years are Daniel. Same thing with Robbie Erlin, although I don't think he has any "Robert" cards yet.

A couple of older guys I can think of are Dave and Davey Lopes as well as Dave and David Cone. Rich and Goose Gossage are pretty evenly split too.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Jon/Jonathan Lucroy
Matt/Matthew Moore

I'm waiting for Scooter Gennett to change his name.

Also, I hate searching and listing guys with initialsm as you have to add a space or the periods: JJ/J.J./J. J. Hardy, etc.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
rebelpawn said:
Bob Clemente.
Can't believe no one said that one yet....

Someone already beat you to it!

No one is gonna search for him at all, but there's Harry/Eric Rasmussen. Also, those few early cards where Chien-Ming **** is called Tiger ****.

Members online

Latest posts