Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Quit smoking on year ago today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Congrats- never smoked in my life so glad you are not blowing your second hand smoke in my face anymore ;)

Or selling cards that reak of smoke! ;) A lot of my recent ebay purchases have reaked of cigarette smoke so it'll take a while for them to air out.

To OP, congrats on the 1 year milestone.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
First three years of quiting are easy !!!! i still like the smell of a newly opened pack . BTW i quit 6/10 / 1970

emarc27

Oct 6, 2010
NYC-->St. Louis
This is awesome. It's a great idea to replace one addiction with another (healthier and less detrimental) addiction. It must fill the void in some way. Great story!

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
From one Phillies Phan to another CONGRATS! It is never to late to quit! Its been over 15 years for me since I quit drinking ,smoking and drugs. The cost of smokes were not like they were today when I quit, but it is awesome you are spending money on something better for you!

Oh and P.S. sweet cards!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Wow, food for you! Would you mind coming over here and punching me in the face every time I light up, I'd like to have a Gehrig and a Mathewson this time next year as well?

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Wow, food for you! Would you mind coming over here and punching me in the face every time I light up, I'd like to have a Gehrig and a Mathewson this time next year as well?

I was where you are so no preaching from me but the best way to quit is to pick a day a few days from now and that last one before you sleep you need to tell yourself that's it. Wake up on your quit day and just don't be the cigarettes XXXXX.

Pick a day first week in January. I'm certain you can do it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts