Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Saturday 11/6/10 Morning Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Morning Alex. I haven't really talked to anyone yet, but I don't believe that will hold me up any. The only thing I'm really going to have to work out is where to get kids involved with it. A dog can do alot of good for a kid that needs alittle self esteem boost. Thinking about starting a dog "101" clinic for them, and see how that goes. This is just in the first stages, but I can start other things right away, like Nursing homes, or just town gatherings at the park and what not. I'm pretty exited about the whole idea really. Just makes it so I can talk about what I love more. :D

Art...that is FANTASTIC!!! Sounds like going down the road of "animal therapy". We have one in our area specifically dedicated to people utilizing horse back riding for the therapy. I wish you HUGE success as I think it will bring itself...just needs someone caring as yourself to drive it forward!

Dave(pgh) - Morning dude! Glad we are not alone work wise yet again :lol: Only need to survive today and Monday then I am off work for 10 days for our road trip :cool:

Scott - The customer is always right ;) Don't give in and hopefully he can bring it down to something that you can pay :cool: Is this for any of the high end 2010 TTT Schilling stuff??

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
pghbuccos said:
good morning gents.

Alex I'm glad you made to work so I am not the only one working. I hope you feel better soon.

Art that sounds like a great idea. good luck and keep us updated on how it works out. I'm sure the kids and older folks would love to spend time with some dogs.

Rob good luck at the community yard sale.

Thanks Dave, I don't have much, but I do like to share what I have. This will just help make life a bit more fun.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I checked on the Schilling seller. Too bad I dont know him. If it was one of the shop regulars here, I could have talked them down.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning

Alex = Corporate shill :lol:
Where you road tripping?? My parents left for Southern Utah on Wed...spending 2 weeks down there around all the parks.

Dave...was reading thread last night....you're not scared your 52 cats won't tip the TV over?? Better get that thing on a wall, dude. :lol:

Good luck, Art!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
metallicalex777 said:
Dave(pgh) - Morning dude! Glad we are not alone work wise yet again :lol: Only need to survive today and Monday then I am off work for 10 days for our road trip :cool:

I hope you and Jen have a fun and safe road trip to Nebraska. any plans as far as places to stop on the way there or on the way back?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
thefatguy said:
Morning

Dave...was reading thread last night....you're not scared your 52 cats won't tip the TV over?? Better get that thing on a wall, dude. :lol:

:lol: it's pretty secure where it is. I would be more worried if it was on the wall.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
pghbuccos said:
metallicalex777 said:

I hope you and Jen have a fun and safe road trip to Nebraska. any plans as far as places to stop on the way there or on the way back?
Thanks for answering my question Dave....seems like the Dumlaos are headed to the promised land . . .
nebpost.png

blackshirtbig1.jpg

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
No cards at the sale, Just a Chase Utley bobble head. As for trades hahahahs, I have to get Steve's addy and the rest are not working out. Waiting on a few people to get back otherwise, people want bv and cv when it's in their favor. It's not what I want on my card it's what they want to give. 2 cards for 10 can't be in my favor when I'm giving up the two cards. If a card can't sell at 30 bucks, I'm not giving you 75 cv on it.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I' ve been up since 6:00 also ! Sorted a few cards , went to baber shop and PO .
Notice someone found his post cards

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Morning fellas!

Shipping day and just trying to find everything to ship out.

Then going to watch the IA/Indiana and the ISU/Nebraska game.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
tonsofcommons said:
Morning fellas!

just fill a box and send my way :cool: :cool: :cool:

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
tonsofcommons said:
Morning fellas!

GO BIG RED!

I wont get that game in Canada on ABC sadly...none of our stations will have the game. I'll have to find it online.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
tramers said:
I' ve been up since 6:00 also ! Sorted a few cards , went to baber shop and PO .

you forgot to mention you posted on the Hockey boards early this morning :eek: :shock:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
pghbuccos said:
tramers said:

you forgot to mention you posted on the Hockey boards early this morning :eek: :shock:
sssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttt i did ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

Members online

Latest posts