Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scans of autographed Razor Letterman cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
jdfoxtrot79 said:
So will these posts silence the RazorHaters for a little bit or will they, undoubtedly, find something to be picky about?

Which outcome sounds more likely?

jdfoxtrot79

Jan 2, 2009
Washington
Jaypers said:
jdfoxtrot79 said:
So will these posts silence the RazorHaters for a little bit or will they, undoubtedly, find something to be picky about?

Which outcome sounds more likely?

Aye, gotcha =]

Although i think brian Effing delivered on this.....I love the procudt and i actually like the bigger slanted stripes on these

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
jdfoxtrot79 said:
Hey briand thanks for the reply-

So did you pull a 1/1 with the Scott Green???

These cards were not yet serial numbered.... so they will be numbered over the weekend and go back info cases....

BG

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
razorent said:
jdfoxtrot79 said:

These cards were not yet serial numbered.... so they will be numbered over the weekend and go back info cases....

BG

huh? So not all have been packed out yet? I thought you just got these scans but the cards are going back into packs?

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
razorent said:
jdfoxtrot79 said:

BG

huh? So not all have been packed out yet? I thought you just got these scans but the cards are going back into packs?

Product was suppose dot be shipped today, but there were some numbereing issues we caught in q/a.... thus, these are being fixed PRIOR to ship....

as kentucky says, take your time and do it right!... B G

bigalexx

Aug 7, 2008
El Segundo, CA
Nice looking cards!

Brian, will the cards be /50,/20 etc. per letter of the player's last name, or a total amount of /50, /20 etc for each player

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
razorent said:
mredsox89 said:
razorent said:
jdfoxtrot79 said:

BG

Product was suppose dot be shipped today, but there were some numbereing issues we caught in q/a.... thus, these are being fixed PRIOR to ship....

cool. so to be clear, by my understanding the cards you showed us are still being packed out. So someone could still get the 1/1 u showed us

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
bigalexx said:
Nice looking cards!

Brian, will the cards be /50,/20 etc. per letter of the player's last name, or a total amount of /50, /20 etc for each player

per letter. BG

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
razorent said:
mredsox89 said:
razorent said:
jdfoxtrot79 said:

BG

100% QFT
Don't let the excited ones rush the product.

I spoke with Aunt Odorizzi about the product when I sold my BDP plate...FYI ---- she will be buying Jake letterman Brewers fans

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
razorent said:
mredsox89 said:
razorent said:
jdfoxtrot79 said:

BG

cool. so to be clear, by my understanding the cards you showed us are still being packed out. So someone could still get the 1/1 u showed us

yes! BG

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
razorent said:
mredsox89 said:
razorent said:
mredsox89 said:
razorent said:
[quote="jdfoxtrot79":1t6q8lhs]Hey briand thanks for the reply-

BG

yes! BG[/quote:1t6q8lhs]

cool. I may buy myself some more of this product after i rip a box and see how sales are going

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
P_Manning 18 said:
[quote="Blue Hodges Reverend":2qkwuob6]this is classified as an '09 product right?

Yea Right.... its only March 6th... is still a 2008 product. OR better yet.... they are 2007 so they are even better.[/quote:2qkwuob6]

These cards look great, but calling them 2008's is LAME. I'm not sure TriStar would even have the cubes to do that.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
sportscardtheory said:
P_Manning 18 said:
[quote="Blue Hodges Reverend":fzbfzehi]this is classified as an '09 product right?

Yea Right.... its only March 6th... is still a 2008 product. OR better yet.... they are 2007 so they are even better.

These cards look great, but calling them 2008's is LAME. I'm not sure TriStar would even have the cubes to do that.[/quote:fzbfzehi]

Blah Blah

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Adamsince1981 said:
sportscardtheory said:
P_Manning 18 said:
[quote="Blue Hodges Reverend":2hj7jbr8]this is classified as an '09 product right?

Yea Right.... its only March 6th... is still a 2008 product. OR better yet.... they are 2007 so they are even better.

These cards look great, but calling them 2008's is LAME. I'm not sure TriStar would even have the cubes to do that.

Blah Blah[/quote:2hj7jbr8]

yea, who really cares at this point. The topic has been beaten to death and its not like anything can change

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
mredsox89 said:
Adamsince1981 said:
sportscardtheory said:
P_Manning 18 said:
[quote="Blue Hodges Reverend":3s06qo1t]this is classified as an '09 product right?

Blah Blah

yea, who really cares at this point. The topic has been beaten to death and its not like anything can change[/quote:3s06qo1t]

Sorry to bring up a valid point guys... BUY EM' UP!!! :D

Members online