Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Starting a Not so Live BDPP case break Machado gold w/ scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

burke23

Nov 12, 2010
3 boxes and 2 packs in and so far I have:
Taillon Auto Refractor
Zach Lee Auto
Grandal AFLAC Auto
Noah Syndergaard Auto Refractor
and....
MACHADO GOLD AUTO!
Ecstatic...I never have luck breaking so this is by far my biggest hit, and it is a beauty. I will work on scans tonight after the kid is in bed and I can crack the balance of the case. Sweeeeeeet.
pete

Scans of the hits through 8+ boxes...the Machado centering is much better than the picture - similar to Pomeranz, but a little bowed in the case I guess.
ft329.jpg

ft328.jpg

ft327.jpg

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Re: Starting a Not so Live BDPP case break...seeing sweet gold!

:eek: :shock:

Nice three boxes!!!! You should stop and sell rest of the boxes... Just two cents since you got big names already!

Congrats!!!

Jared

Oct 22, 2009

Great start and congrats on the Machado!

burke23

Nov 12, 2010

Thanks for the kind words, all. I am torn between ripping and selling the rest. I wouldn't feel right selling the boxes knowing I pulled a big hit and arguably the 2 best names in BDPP. But if its a hot case, you never know what's in the rest.

G

Rip the rest, or you'd sell an unopened super

burke23

Nov 12, 2010

jbhofmann said:
Great hit for a great guy.

Do you owe me money or something :) And no PSA poppage yet...really think this one will go the distance since someone is subbing 30 '48 bowmans with our modern. Sigh.

So box 5 yielded Pomeranz Gold refractor (nonauto), Michael Givens AFLAC auto, and a Colon base redemption auto. WOW

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana

burke23 said:
jbhofmann said:

Do you owe me money or something :) And no PSA poppage yet...really think this one will go the distance since someone is subbing 30 '48 bowmans with our modern. Sigh.

So now I hit another Aflac auto in box 5!!! Michael Givens...could have been so beautiful.
:lol: Keep going. I'm not too concerned about the sub time. Just hoping for at least one 10.

archiebunkerjr

Dec 11, 2008

burke23 said:
jbhofmann said:

So box 5 yielded Pomeranz Gold refractor (nonauto), Michael Givens AFLAC auto, and a Colon base redemption auto. WOW

How is the centering on the Givens? Mine is 80/20 as are most of the other ones I have seen.

burke23

Nov 12, 2010

archiebunkerjr said:
burke23 said:
jbhofmann said:

How is the centering on the Givens? Mine is 80/20 as are most of the other ones I have seen.

Centering is gross...through 7+ boxes I have also hit a Harvey ref. auto redemption, aa Chance Ruffin base auto, and a Jake Skole Blue refractor auto. Getting some gradeable base here and there too.

burke23

Nov 12, 2010

STHendricks said:
great break so far bud! congrats

Thanks - bumping it up for scans added. Machado is centered beautifully compared to how scan came out.

Members online