Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Teheran

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
chompsmcgee said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
RL24 said:
[quote="55_marlins_sp":1p7iol8n]
NECpilgrims8 said:
Umm, ok. He has a curve.

I don't get it.

BTW, that is the longest last name on the back of a braves jersey since Saltalamacchia.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that, Adam :oops:

Really? That's weird.... I collect 3 players; Henderson, Sabathia and Jennings. None of their names are particularly long, especially when compared to something like Saltalamacchia, but all 3 of their names are longer than Teheran.

They are referring to the catcher, check out the back of his jersey.

^^^ This. He did research too. ::facepalm::[/quote:1p7iol8n]

Hey my bad! In a thread talking about Teheran, I though he was talking about Teheran and was confused, that's all. I did do the whole 3 minutes of research, but what can I say? Boring day at the office.... I think it took longer to find the gif of the kid falling down the stairs...

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
thefasterblade said:
I forgot that Adam Foster's opinions suddenly gained a lot of weight with you guys.

Nothing sudden about it, at least for me.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
phillyfan0417 said:
cgilmo said:
thefasterblade said:
I forgot that Adam Foster's opinions suddenly gained a lot of weight with you guys.

for me either

he has tons of real baseball experience and he does the leg work to check things out for himself.

I like him as well.

Has there been Adam Foster hate in the past?

I hate him.

This town is only big enough for one Adam.

Reach for the skyyyyyyyyyy

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
That's not even close to a good example of his curve. You can see it backing up a bit and from the catcher's movement it looks like he missed his spot. No knock on Julio though, he has an above average curve (saw him twice this year), but this isn't a great example.

Latest posts