Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

====TGIF edition Morning Thread======

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
69MetsFan said:
JackLondon said:
69MetsFan said:
Late check in for me, too! Our Movie Gallery is closing so all the DVD's and games are being sold. We bought the blue ray of "30 Days of Night" (great vampire movie), regular dvd of "Trailer Park Boys", "Redneck Games" for the Wii and a WWII flying game for the PS3. Looking forward to a day of sitting on my arse and staring at the TV! :D

Sitting and staring? Don't overdo, Dave! :D

I'm perfecting my multi-tasking skills! :D I plan on producing a video to help those who are less capable than I am. Remember kiddies, Uncle Dave is here to help.

(in unison)

"Gee, thanks, Uncle Dave!!" :mrgreen:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Dave (b)- The Movie Galleries by us are closing as well. We haven't taken the time to check out the sale yet though.

Andrew- Thanks for the awesome update! I look forward to seeing the pics tomorrow.

Jesse- Good luck on the card tomorrow. Hopefully you can snag it.

Richard- I must say that when I get cards from you, it's a very cool extra to receive the gift certificate. Should I start putting in requests? :lol:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
muskiesfan said:
Dave (b)- The Movie Galleries by us are closing as well. We haven't taken the time to check out the sale yet though.

Andrew- Thanks for the awesome update! I look forward to seeing the pics tomorrow.

Jesse- Good luck on the card tomorrow. Hopefully you can snag it.

Richard- I must say that when I get cards from you, it's a very cool extra to receive the gift certificate. Should I start putting in requests? :lol:
Joe you can I was going to get you guys another one before you moved and then one for the new area
so go here and see what you may want I'll add it to the package LOL
http://www.restaurant.com/consumer-prom ... 5037920927

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Have a good one Dave and Andrew! Catch you guys tomorrow.

Richard- I was totally joking, my friend. You certainly don't have to get us any kind of gift certificate. I was just giving you a hard time. How have things been your way?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
muskiesfan said:
Have a good one Dave and Andrew! Catch you guys tomorrow.

Richard- I was totally joking, my friend. You certainly don't have to get us any kind of gift certificate. I was just giving you a hard time. How have things been your way?
Things have been good and Joe really these never cost me more then a few bucks :shock: ok the secret is out so I buy them
all the time. :D

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
unbanned and back :)

got some good sorting today, moving around some cheap wax and getting some toploaders on cards that were naked too long.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Pine Tar said:
donrusscrusademan said:

got some good sorting today, moving around some cheap wax and getting some toploaders on cards that were naked too long.
WTF did you piss in Chris's wheaties????

nah, he saved me.. I was being tortured in prison when he came blasting in with a 3 foot sword made completely out of cookie dough. those guards pissed themselves bigtime. :lol:

it was because I started a thread that started with "lmmkp" despite no midget pictures other than my sig.. the thread is back up now though and Im back too. just a misunderstanding. the official lmmkp sig will no longer have a midget, but a good looking healthy rich tall white american male.. so nobody should be offended.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
donrusscrusademan said:
Pine Tar said:
donrusscrusademan said:

nah, he saved me.. I was being tortured in prison when he came blasting in with a 3 foot sword made completely out of cookie dough. those guards pissed themselves bigtime. :lol:

it was because I started a thread that started with "lmmkp" despite no midget pictures other than my sig.. the thread is back up now though and Im back too. just a misunderstanding. the official lmmkp sig will no longer have a midget, but a good looking healthy rich tall white american male.. so nobody should be offended.
Classic Gilmo :)

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Pine Tar said:
donrusscrusademan said:
[quote="Pine Tar":101x367j]
donrusscrusademan said:

Classic Gilmo :)[/quote:101x367j]

he finished the last guard off just in time, his swords was becoming wobbly due to the bite marks :|

Latest posts