Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Announcement about new card company tonight at boomosbreaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
"The owner is tired of seeing 500.00 boxes produce 50.00 in cards, he has stuffed the product
with some huge hits, with the hopes people get much more for their buck."

this is the part that bugs me the most, I will admit there was some cool stuff in there but to me it seems the lower end hits needed to be a little better for this statement to have any truth.. I am still curious to see how well these points sell.

I think it would be cool to have your framed 8x10 or other memorabilia paired with that BGS slab of the matching item displayed together

Last edited:

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
any product where you hit can be a CHANCE to win something and is not a bonus is a stupid product and begs for fraud.

I hate to bring it up again, and I did the research years ago in regard to he shall not be named, which prompted his own attorneys to do the same, and reach the same conclusion: even without the lottery cards, this is most likely an illegal grab-bag/lottery type promotion. With the lottery/raffle cards, it's clearly same.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
I hate to bring it up again, and I did the research years ago in regard to he shall not be named, which prompted his own attorneys to do the same, and reach the same conclusion: even without the lottery cards, this is most likely an illegal grab-bag/lottery type promotion. With the lottery/raffle cards, it's clearly same.

Everything there is true except that you hate to bring it up...

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!

Could that be the reason these are being sold through boomo and not directly by the manufacturer? And I guess that's the reason why they don't have a real address or phone # listed...

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California

How is this any different than Topps ripping you off 90% of the time?

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Please be more specific.

How often do we get crap hits or not make our money back from busting Topps wax?

I believe I spent 90 dollars on a case break slot of 12 Topps Five Star with Andrew recently and had a hard time selling a Jim Palmer redemption auto for 25 bucks.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
How often do we get crap hits or not make our money back from busting Topps wax?

I believe I spent 90 dollars on a case break slot of 12 Topps Five Star with Andrew recently and had a hard time selling a Jim Palmer redemption auto for 25 bucks.

1) Topps doesn't sell case break slots. I'm sure that someone made out quite well in Andrew's case break.
2) Topps doesn't determine what the market is for their redemption autograph cards.
3) This has nothing to do with the value of the hits, but whether or not there is a set checklist to complete a set or a grabbag.
4) I rarely throw this out there, but my inner Rich G. is coming out. Idiot.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Same could be said about this company. Boomo did the break, not the owner of the company...

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I just hope that this so called lottery for the Babe Ruth bat is not rigged somehow for MR. X to end up with the most points at the end of the time frame.

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
Is the Ruth bat game used? I met with a guy today who paid an unreal amount for a Ruth bat. He also has Hank Aaron's final home run bats from 744-755.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts