Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Announcement about new card company tonight at boomosbreaks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I laugh that so many people that weren't in the break, and really don't know what they are talking about, KEEP beating a dead horse ughhhhh, lynch mob lynch mob........FCB is working its way towards blowout forum status.

sawmillthug

Dec 21, 2012
Chillicothe, MO
I run a saw about 60 hours a week whether its 10 below or 110 above. when the saw is out of balance or "diving in or out" as we say i go out there with it running and set the guides and make it run true. 200 HP electric motor turning that think 500 rpm in my face. Mans game!!

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
[MENTION=2558]boomo[/MENTION] its sounds to me like they were using you and your stage as a great case/ group breaker to get their product out there. they offered you what you thought was a free case for your loyal customers, which technically was for the first 12 people but the rest of the people who bought in at the prices they quoted you got screwed and I think they knew the whole time they were overcharging you on those slot prices to make up for thier free case to you. now they have already sold to other buyers at a way less price 2 days later not cool on thier end and it will catch up to them in the end

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
@boomo its sounds to me like they were using you and your stage as a great case/ group breaker to get their product out there. they offered you what you thought was a free case for your loyal customers, which technically was for the first 12 people but the rest of the people who bought in at the prices they quoted you got screwed and I think they knew the whole time they were overcharging you on those slot prices to make up for thier free case to you. now they have already sold to other buyers at a way less price 2 days later not cool on thier end and it will catch up to them in the end

or they gave bomoo 1 case and he bought 4 cases wholesale. no one knows but bomoo

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I laugh that so many people that weren't in the break, and really don't know what they are talking about, KEEP beating a dead horse ughhhhh, lynch mob lynch mob........FCB is working its way towards blowout forum status.

As someone who fought a few lynch mobs on BO, FCB has a long way to go before reaching that status.

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Freedom Card Board mobile app

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
Keep feeding the unlicensed guys. When there are 50 of them, and there very well could be, then you'll see the value of licensed merchandise. Real merchandise.

Sorry for the rant...

PS does anyone have the link to the aforementioned thread about exposing case breakers? That sounds like a far more interesting read than this one lol....thanks.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
and you are a super moderator james? really? more like a super moron

I was referring to the manufacturer. I think it is obvious that they shouldn't have charged around $159 a pop on the opening night, said SRP was $179, and then two days later premiere it on Blowout at a largely reduced price of $125 per (assuming [MENTION=4248]rum151man[/MENTION] provided accurate calculations). Doing that will leave their potential customers who bought in during your initial break with a bad taste in their mouths for their product. If I am misapprehending the situation, anyone is welcome to correct me.

I'll ignore the personal insult after remarking that your ire would be better directed at the manufacturer that put you in a potentially awkward position with at least some of your valued customers.

Sincerely,

Super Moro...er...Moderator James

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgVwfeCgZKQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I run that saw in hooks in the air touche bro,

I run a saw about 60 hours a week whether its 10 below or 110 above. when the saw is out of balance or "diving in or out" as we say i go out there with it running and set the guides and make it run true. 200 HP electric motor turning that think 500 rpm in my face. Mans game!!

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
I was referring to the manufacturer. I think it is obvious that they shouldn't have charged around $159 a pop on the opening night, said SRP was $179, and then two days later premiere it on Blowout at a largely reduced price of $125 per (assuming @rum151man provided accurate calculations). Doing that will leave their potential customers who bought in during your initial break with a bad taste in their mouths for their product. If I am misapprehending the situation, anyone is welcome to correct me.

I'll ignore the personal insult after remarking that your ire would be better directed at the manufacturer that put you in a potentially awkward position with at least some of your valued customers.

Sincerely,

Super Moro...er...Moderator James

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgVwfeCgZKQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

ok totally sorry man, i read it wrong. Obv, if you were referring to them, you are super cool now :)

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Sounds like another Onyx or ITG honestly.

ITG is no fly by night outfit. Long established in the hobby, mainly hockey. Some of their products are mind blowing, but i'm not a big hockey fan. Wish they would have done the same in baseball, but i guess they didn't have the license.

Members online

Latest posts