Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

December 2023 Arrivals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OakAth

Nov 30, 2009
I hunt the 2021 and 2023 Topps Finest Purple Pink Vapor Refractors /3 but skipped the 2022 version because the serial number is on the back of the card and I didn't like that for display purposes....but the Trout card popped up and I had the 2021 and 2023 version so I couldn't pass up the trifecta.

Trout1.jpg

Trouts.jpg

jmc855

Jan 11, 2013
RI
Sadly this one was cheap and very trimmed on two edges. Seller did the right thing and refunded. No harm,no foul.

Attachments

• IMG_20231130_213128.jpg
    IMG_20231130_213128.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20231130_213106_01.jpg
    IMG_20231130_213106_01.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 7

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Some very nice, unique cards showing up lately. Congrats to all!

Got this earlier this week, but think I forgot to show it. I like the color contrasts, especially for the Giants. It just looks right.C Banks ss cards.jpg

I don't even know who this guy is and have not bothered to look him up. He looks like he could be in a Jersey adult 40+ softball league, but it's the power of the archives /25 subset and when they are cheap enough, I don't care who they are. Weissert 25.jpg

This is a fun little lot. I can only assume Fleer made these to give out to some of their distributors. I would definitely love to know more. How many cards were made, who got them and how/why? I have not read all of the backs, but most of them are candy dealers. Guessing they stocked Fleer baseball cards back in the day and stands to reason they were top performers in sales of the Fleer products. Made to look like the 1983 Fleer Baseball Super Star subset cards. 67 total here, only showing a handful of them. Have no idea if this is a random lot, a near set or full complete set. I have never seen them before, but that doesn't mean anything. The only real relation to sports here is the fact that Fleer presumably made these in the form or trading cards and in the image of one of their previous issues. Otherwise it's mostly middle aged people in office attire. It's the odd stuff I truly enjoy and the lot didn't break the bank either, always a plus.

I'll have to check out that (apparently now defunct) Fleer Blog and see if there is any mention of those on it. It seemed pretty extensive and knowledgable on Fleer products.

s-l1600-1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts