Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tommy Hanson 9 k's through 4 innings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blueuncle

Aug 9, 2008
Yeah, just struck out the side, and throwing hard. Hard to believe he gave up a couple earned runs with the stuff he has going.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
he absolutely deserved to give up those 2 runs

sanchez (the freakin pitcher) was trying to bunt, and Tommy walked him, leading to the runs.

If Tommy is going to be an ace, he has got to limit free passes.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
Hey remember Greg Maddux walked 84 guy in one year in his younger days. Gilmore i'm getting a Hanson IP ball authenicated in Cooperstown along with Wieters and Brooks Robinson.

blueuncle

Aug 9, 2008
Didn't see a mlb thread, so I thought I'd post that it has been weird so far Tonight that:

-McLouth lost fly ball in the lights
-Fly Ball lands right in front of Winn, all He had to do was stick out his glove
-Fly Foul Ball lands right in front of Manny - Got booed by fans for his poor effort
-Ethier lets fly ball drop right in front of Him

Just from games I've watched within the last hour. Maybe more I haven't seen Tonight. LOL

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Looking like a great ROY battle in the NL this year :D I know Happ has done quite a bit.....however the Phillies have already scored more runs then the Braves will by year end with 60 games left.

Don't even get me started in HRs.......what brave has 20 HRs like Ibanez?

Members online

Latest posts