Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sano and Rosario pickup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
As many of you know, me and my brother have taken pictures in the Midwest league for the last few years. This was the last year in Beloit with the Twins which many saw coming. The Snappers decided to sell off all of their jerseys at the end of the year. They went on sale yesterday morning, and I was surprised to see how many people waited in line. My brother who is up at school near Green Bay, sent me to pick up some stuff, and he does not want his stuff posted, so I will not be posting what I got for him. The prices on these were pretty reasonable, although I dropped a Grand on everything total. Both of these items are in My PC, and I will not even entertain the thought of trading or selling them.
IMG_8187.jpg

IMG_8188.jpg

IMG_8189.jpg

IMG_8191.jpg

IMG_8192.jpg

IMG_8193.jpg

6909484536_7b52c02177.jpg

7097136057_c210d17bb3.jpg

7449989556_3c57e6257d.jpg

7394332830_77d5edd902.jpg

STHendricks

May 3, 2010
MN
Sweet stuff... bummed I never made the trip to Beliot

Sent from my LG-C800 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Congratulations! I also just picked up my first game used jersey, this Victor Sanchez went on sale from the Aqua Sox website shortly after the season ended. From what I'm told it's his first home autographed game used jersey, still trying to find a decent way of framing it so that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Edit: I just reread your post and I am quite surprised at how much you paid compared to what I did, totally not trying to rub it in your face and there is a big gap in collectibility/Prospect status but I got this for about 1/8 of the total of yours.

Attachments

• photo(14).JPG
    photo(14).JPG
    250.5 KB · Views: 1
  • photo(13).JPG
    photo(13).JPG
    242.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
Congratulations! I also just picked up my first game used jersey, this Victor Sanchez went on sale from the Aqua Sox website shortly after the season ended. From what I'm told it's his first home autographed game used jersey, still trying to find a decent way of framing it so that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Edit: I just reread your post and I am quite surprised at how much you paid compared to what I did, totally not trying to rub it in your face and there is a big gap in collectibility/Prospect status but I got this for about 1/8 of the total of yours.
Yeah, the Sano and Rosario's were going to be auctioned off at Twinsfest, but once the Twins signed a PDC with Cedar Rapids the Snappers told them NO. I am happy with these jersey. The Snappers got around 40 calls between 9:25 and 9:40 regarding the Sano and Rosario's. I ended up getting my bro a Sano white and BP as well. Once Sano and Rosario makes the majors, then I will get them framed.
Did you get yours at Auction?

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Yeah, the Sano and Rosario's were going to be auctioned off at Twinsfest, but once the Twins signed a PDC with Cedar Rapids the Snappers told them NO. I am happy with these jersey. The Snappers got around 40 calls between 9:25 and 9:40 regarding the Sano and Rosario's. I ended up getting my bro a Sano white and BP as well. Once Sano and Rosario makes the majors, then I will get them framed.
Did you get yours at Auction?

I did in fact get my online. The Mariners farm system actually does a pretty good job advertising game used items over the course of the year, I finally decided that pulled the trigger with this one. I have always thought it would be really cool to try and pick up a jersey from each of his stops on the way to the Mariners.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts