Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Morning thread for Tuesday 6/24...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Hoping for the A's sake the "bad" Bartolo shows up. I think they're gonna make him work alot and they'll hit him around quite a lot.

And anybody else think the Tiggers-Rangers game will be very high scoring?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all. Work was long today. Mowed all day again. One of my coworkers wears a pedometer to help lower the cost of his insurance, and he told me that when he wore it last year while doing the weedeating and using the push mower, he walked a little over 5 miles a day that we mowed all day. Well that would have been me the last 2 days now. We have just a little bit left to go tomorrow morning and then we will be done with the entire site

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Afternoon. Raining off and on again here. Broken finger isn't healing fast enough (probably because I keep using it) and now the same finger opposite hand is acting up. Super sore and tender, no grip. Really cutting into my gym time. Still have a sale to mail out along with a couple freebies in the ftgh thread I've been sitting on for a week and a half...
Hope everyone's having a good day.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Hoping for the A's sake the "bad" Bartolo shows up. I think they're gonna make him work alot and they'll hit him around quite a lot.

How about the opposite? Kazmir's ERA lead is long gone after 3 HRs, 7 ER in 3 IP. Ugh.

And Buchanan looking pretty good again for Philly. Even his hits have been ground balls...

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
An old friend of mine is in Milwaukee tonight in uniform with a few other servicemen. His boss threw out the first pitch, posed for photos with the mascot, then had a meet and greet with Bob "Harry Doyle" Uecker. Man that would be fun

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

And anybody else think the Tiggers-Rangers game will be very high scoring?

How'd that work out for ya ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts