Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (01 UD MVP Batting Glove 6 card lot)-----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
------OFFICIAL PAY-IT-FORWARD THREAD (Card Posted)-----------

Since nobody seems to want the Dunston ill add a Candelario Refractor to it

ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1353449408.190378.jpg

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX

Since nobody seems to want the Dunston ill add a Candelario Refractor to it

View attachment 8397

I think a lot of people, myself included, like those cards, they're just trying to stay within the spirit of the thread and waiting for someone who will PC these cards and not just try to flip them later. As a part-time prospector, i'd love to get my mitts on those, but that's not what this is about.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012

I think a lot of people, myself included, like those cards, they're just trying to stay within the spirit of the thread and waiting for someone who will PC these cards and not just try to flip them later. As a part-time prospector, i'd love to get my mitts on those, but that's not what this is about.

I hear you. I'd love for a Cubs fan to scoop them up as I have doubles on both of them.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ

ImageUploadedByFCB Cards1353466957.126794.jpg

I tried to find something non-prospect and this was something hopefully a Brewers fan likes

07 Future Stars Weeks/Fielder/Sheets triple auto

(scratches are from screwdown)

jdsingar

Feb 10, 2011
Really cool thread. I would love to take part if a PC Red Sox card comes up.

In the spirit of giving, does anyone have any Christmas exchange type ideas? Hopefully this doesn't derail the thread.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
theres a PAY IT FORWARD discussion thread too, we should try to keep this thread for the cards up for grabs & the people claiming them as much as possible so it doesnt get too confusing.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I collect Ben Sheets, I would love that triple auto if it's still up for grabs. And I can offer up...

img649.jpg

2012 Topps Mini Kershaw Magenta plate.

Members online

Latest posts