Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

======== The Morning Thread ========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
almost out of coffee , need to mail some payments, get a haircut , get food for MIL [mother in law], buy gas and

go pick up G/K's :D :D :D :D :D :D

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

mild day here today so I think I will finally pull out the air conditioners and do a few other chores before going out for dinner a bit later on and treating myself. So far I have lost 19lbs and looking a bit slimmer and a bit more muscular at 6ft 212lbs. more work still to do to get to my goals for this coming summer but I'm confident I can stay on this path. Feels good mentally and physically to finally put the whole broken neck depression behind me!!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning all.

Today's to-do list: Kind of a relaxed day

Morning trip to Home Depot (kid's project with boys, get lumber for making winter box for rabbit cage)
Rake leaves
Pull old plants out of garden
Go to Dog Park
Watch LSU/Alabama

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
69MetsFan said:
JackLondon said:
69MetsFan said:
JackLondon said:
7 and a half weeks left! :)

Of 2011? :?:

Til we get to go on an anniversary trip!! :D

Have been saving every penny for the past few months to put toward the journey. No more cards or expensive books, but it will be worth it!

Sounds like it will be money well saved!
Where are you, Chris and the ET going? ;)

We (Chris and I, obviously) will be heading north to Oregon with stops before and after in San Francisco, Sonoma, Klamath, and Central Cal. Staying with friends in Sonoma for a couple days and will be revisiting Jack London Park there. We will most likely see a ton of rain when we visit the Redwood groves in Klamath and Oregon, but that is fine. Grandma will be housesitting and taking care of Jack. ET will be loitering somewhere. Leaving after Christmas and returning first week of January.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
domino2012 said:
How's it going George?

I've been working "homework" for awhile and needed a break.
I also started to prepare the 2012 B-Day group sign-up thread. Should be up next week or so.
Awesome! I hope next year works out even better.

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
George_Calfas said:
domino2012 said:
How's it going George?

I've been working "homework" for awhile and needed a break.
I also started to prepare the 2012 B-Day group sign-up thread. Should be up next week or so.
Awesome! I hope next year works out even better.

Hope so too. I think it will. We've been close to perfect this year, the best year yet. Always some room for progress...

Ok, break's over. Catch you all later!
Dom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online