Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Unreal cheating in FCB member's $$$ fantasy baseball league

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Titans74 said:
PujolsCollector said:
So wait somebody ELSE not JH decided to bench their team and he gets the blame? Also did he maximize his chance of winning by doing that YES was it a smart move YES was it right NO. I don't see where his fantasy baseball has anything to do with his card deals.

Once a lying cheat, always a lying cheat. Whether it's in card deals, fantasy or life in general. I wouldn't deal with someone who stoops so low as to have to cheat in order to win a fantasy league.

could not possibly have been said better.
and it goes for every aspect.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
PujolsCollector said:
So wait somebody ELSE not JH decided to bench their team and he gets the blame? Also did he maximize his chance of winning by doing that YES was it a smart move YES was it right NO. I don't see where his fantasy baseball has anything to do with his card deals.

Somebody else was one of his buddies who I didn't think would be in the league to begin with. From the draft there was chatter from the clown who did this that "if I tank I'll just trade my players to so-and-so just to sink these card losers". He's guilty by association and because he had the ability to rectify the situation and didn't.

And he neg'd me, twice, as a result. Also not surprising.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
Even if you don't consider it cheating (which I do), and no matter who would have won, it's still a low, immature move. Adding negatives for being called out on something like this only makes it look worse. I'm starting to wonder what JH's age is.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
He's posted a terrible "excuse" in the football thread he has going on. He also hasn't mentioned the team that won 10-0, just says that he would have won 10-0 anyways.

The guy has brought nothing but pure idiocy and immaturity to almost every post he has on these boards, so the fact that something this backhanded and shady would happen is no surprise to me.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
I'm in this league too. However, I'm at the bottom, so I wouldn't win anything anyway.

According to the posts in the league (which I've been getting emailed to me for 2 days!), these guys definitely conspired to get each other in the playoffs.

Did he mention yet how the guy who won 10-0 only did so because his friend benched his entire team that week? Or how he then tried to blame Yahoo for messing up the scoring?

Apparently he makes his leagues with his friends, then comes here looking to fill them out with a couple more. I'd beware if you consider joining any with him.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
notjomommasclint said:
ThoseBackPages said:
BAN HAMMA!!!

hamma time... da da da da da... da da... da da...

Mjolnir505x640.jpg

Call me Thor!

Wes

OG
Administrator
Going forward please note that fantasy leagues, contests and other endeavors are not FCB-sponsored unless the Gilmo says so. If it's a regular member starting it and you have some question over the veracity, contact a moderator.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
I understood it was not FCB-endorsed from the start. I have absolutely no problem with FCB over it. Just wanting to let everyone else know, since I am in the league.

As was said, just beware when joining leagues with people you aren't specifically familiar with online.

My only assumption was that the league was going to be for people here, since he came to this forum to solicit members (my bad, I know). I had no idea he was merely filling out a league of mostly people he already knew.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
RZimm11 said:
I understood it was not FCB-endorsed from the start. I have absolutely no problem with FCB over it. Just wanting to let everyone else know, since I am in the league.

As was said, just beware when joining leagues with people you aren't specifically familiar with online.

My only assumption was that the league was going to be for people here, since he came to this forum to solicit members (my bad, I know). I had no idea he was merely filling out a league of mostly people he already knew.

This sums it up nicely. I certainly don't hold FCB accountable nor did I think it was "FCB sponsored," instead I started this thread as a way to inform others of the low and underhanded tactics of a fellow member.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I think this toolbag should suffer the fate of being papercut repeatedly with the Josh Hamilton card that he is looking for in his sig...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online