Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

July 2023 - New Arrivals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjedmonton

Sep 20, 2009
Great White North
Slowly building a budget Jimmie Foxx PC.

A 1931 W517 is with SGC (likely a 2-3), and I just took a flyer on this one.

It can be a dangerous game buying raw vintage, but I see no reference to R315 reprints out there, and the print lines/smudges at the bottom do not match any other examples I found. Will also send to SGC, and would be thrilled with an "A" for what I paid.

1929-30 R315
IMG-2717.jpg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Bowie Kuhn cut Kuhn.jpg

Finally completed the 4 card set. This was probably why I was drawn to the Vikings back in 1978 when I discovered football. Cool nicknames like the Purple People Eaters and the Fearsome Foursome (which I completed as well). Page.jpg

Fellow Vike and HOFer, Krause. Krause.jpg

A few other cool Archives. One of the best set ideas ever, especially the autographs. Bartkowski.jpg G Clark.jpg

Lone BKB, A'Ja Wilson. After 6 years in the WNBA, she is a 5X AS, 2X League MVP and 1X Champs. May be one of the all time greats, certainly at this pace. This was also the final auto I needed to have all of the 26 year all-time WNBA MVPs. A WILSON.jpg

chippernate

If any of y’all remember back in the old days, I was all in on McLouth. Loved that someone with my name was playing for my team. Always wanted a jersey but his stuff is so hard to find. Luckily came across this on a FB group, guy came down on price to where I was looking to be and we made a deal. 2011 Civil Rights Weekend Games, Atlanta Black Crackers throwback, Game Used and signed. Also hit a HR that game. 15 year old me is ecstatic FBE77983-7001-4DBE-AF50-76F9C68A6617.jpeg
DE6DC42A-A3ED-4CB3-9ADC-B4620C50AF1C.jpeg

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Closing out July with the thunder! These three are all /10. Feller, Boggs, Carew. Feller 10.jpgBoggs 10.jpgCarew 10.jpg

Posada.jpgMolitor.jpg
Carew Banty. Carew Banty.jpg

Love looking through old catalogs. Really reminds me of a fun time collecting as a kid. TCMA.jpg

Finally got one of these as a good price, after learning about them right here, I believe. Breathless Bernie WilliamsB WIlliams Breathless.jpg

Hutch. Hutch.jpg

LJ, before LJ. LJ.jpg

Members online

Latest posts